A portable infant booster seat is a great way to take your cute little one to the park to have a picnic for the whole family. Spending more time with the whole family is precious, especially when your little baby, before you know it, has become a toddler and then a teen.
I miss my little ones. They were so cute and gave me a lot of happy memories. You should spend as much time as possible with your baby and don’t be like me.
I missed spending some of my time with my oldest son when he was one year old since I had to go to college. Now my kids are in their teens. I feel a little sad when I look at their baby pictures.
Okay enough of my mumbling. Now let’s talk more about this booster seat.
- It is very lightweight which makes it very easy to carry around with you to wherever you go.
- The seat comes with a tray that is detachable and dishwasher safe. That means saving you more time on cleaning up and spending more time with your cute little one. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the tray is BPA (Bisphenol A) free.
- It can be folded up for easy carrying and setting it up is super easy and fast.
- This nice looking chair can be used either indoors or outdoors. It is up to your preferences.
- Now going to the park or a friend’s house won’t have to be a struggle since this comes with a carrying case. It also covers from the dust when it is not in use.
- You can also use this as a booster seat on a regular chair in your house with the 3 point safety harness. Of course it has safety straps to hold your baby for protection.
- It is designed to be used from 6 months up to 37 pounds. That means the weight limit is 37 pounds. If your baby is over that weight limit then you can’t use it.