It might be a good idea to read some Brother CS6000I reviews before you take out your credit card. I used to not do that with my online shopping.
I never did any research on that product and I just bought it by the way it looks. I guess I didn’t really care and was lazy back then, but now I am a little wiser with my shopping. I always do some research before making that purchase.
Well, it is to certain level. If that product costs less than $50.00, I might not put the time into doing research. On the other hand if that item costs more than $100.00 then I don’t have a choice. I have to put some time into finding the best product for my money. I did buy a 52 inch flat screen TV online and it costs over $2000.00. So I had to put plenty of time into the research.
This Brother sewing machine looks like a pretty decent and very popular sewing machine. It has over 7,000 reviews and the number is still increasing every day.
Table of Contents
Brother CS6000I For Sale
The Goodies Of Owning This Sewing Machine
- This sewing machine is so easy to use with 1 touch of a button to start, stop, and even doing reverse stitching.
- This sewing machine is a free arm computerized sewing machine that makes it easier to sew on difficult parts of your clothes.
- It has 60 stitch functions and 7 styles of 1 step button holes to select from the LCD screen. And also it includes a few different types of snap on presser feet.
- This sewing machine has a function of adjusting the sewing speed level. If you are a beginner you can set it to the lowest speed level and if you are an advanced user then you can set it to the fastest speed, especially for those who are professionals in sewing. The maximum speed for this sewing machine is 850 per minute.
- It has a dual LED light for you to see better when you need to work in a darker place and time of day.
- This machine makes bobbin winding so much easier with its printed diagram on the machine showing you where to place the thread and if you forget how it’s done then you can just refer back to the diagram.
- It also has the twin needle capability and it comes with one twin needle.
- It has a very nice thread cutter function so you don’t have to use your scissors for cutting the thread.
- Of course this sewing machine is equipped with an automatic needle threading system, which is a very nice feature to have. I don’t like having to spend a long time having to poke the thread in the needle hole. I bet you will feel the same way as me.
- With this sewing machine you can also program the width and length of its stitches. For the width stitches, you can program up to 7.0mm and as for the length is up to 5.0mm.
- It you decided to use this sewing machine to quilt or for bigger projects then the included oversized table will be great for that job.
- It comes with a total of 9 snap on feet for you to show off your creativity.
- The machine weight is 13 pounds and the dimensions are 11.4″ H x 6.7″ W x 16.1″ D.
Brother CS6000I Reviews
Pros: The majority of the users find this sewing machine is very easy to use and the manual is also so easy to follow. Nothing is better than to have something that is easy to operate with very good instructions.
Following instructions is already hard for some, but if the instructions are not easy to follow it would make it ten times harder.
I am one of those who don’t like to read the manual and follow instructions. Yeah, I know I am bad. 😛 I do read them when it is required. Speaking of the manual, there is a user who didn’t even read the manual and was able to set up this machine. the reviewer just says it is so easy to operate this sewing machine.
Users are also saying threading and cleaning up for this machine is easy as well. They are saying the sewing machine is so lightweight that they can take it to go to classes and on top of that this machine is great for quilting. Many of the customers would definitely recommend this Brother sewing machine to others.
❌ Cons: Some reviewers find the light weight plastic casing of this product to be a negative instead of a positive. It’s because they feel that plastic parts are inferior to metal and not as durable.
It does seem that a lot of products are made of plastic nowadays and not as durable as products that used to be made out of metal, but they are much cheaper and the product still usually lasts for a long time if you take good care of it.
There were also some reviewers who received a defective sewing machine and had to return it. They had problems with the machine jamming and needles breaking due to tension problems.
Unfortunately, any purchase has some risk of the product being defective. If this happens it is better to just return it and ask for a replacement rather than trying to have the defect repaired.
Since retailers are willing to replace defective products, this takes away the risk other than the time and inconvenience when this occurs. If you like you can read more reviews by clicking here.
What Is In The Box For This Sewing Machine?
- The sewing machine.
- A hard case to protect your sewing machine from dust.
- An oversize table for your bigger sewing projects.
- An English and Spanish user manual.
- The following feet accessories are included : Quilting foot, Walking foot, Overcasting foot, zipper foot, Monogramming foot, zigzag foot, buttonhole foot, Blind stitch foot, Buttonhole fitting foot.
- A power cord.
- A pouch filled with seam ripper, cleaning brush, 3 spool caps, needle set, 3 bobbins, eyelet punch, screwdriver, and spool pin.
- Don’t forget, this sewing machine includes a 25 years limited warranty.
You can find the manual by clicking here. It is always good to take a look at the manual first before buying it.